- ReviewsSummer Walker “Clear 2: Soft Life” ReviewSummer Walker has mastered the process of converting her pain and drama into a luscious sound over the course of her career.
By Caleb HardyMay 24, 2023
- ReviewsNBA YoungBoy “Richest Opp” Album ReviewNBA YoungBoy’s “Richest Opp” is his most noteworthy project of 2023, seeing him point fire at the music industry at large.
By Caleb HardyMay 17, 2023
- Reviews“Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 3” Movie Review: Marvel’s Still Got ItGuardians of the Galaxy 3 hit theaters last weekend. How did James Gunn and company fare this time around with their final outing?
By Zachary RobertsMay 9, 2023
- TVTupac & Afeni Shakur “Dear Mama” Doc: Episode 1 ReviewThe docuseries “Dear Mama: The Saga of Afeni and Tupac Shakur” sheds light on the history and background of the infamous West Coast legend by interweaving his story with his mother’s.
By Jessica LyonsMay 1, 2023
- ReviewsSZA & Doja Cat’s “Kill Bill (Remix)”: ReviewThe remix of SZA’s hit single has a new rapped verse from pop superstar Doja Cat.
By Paul BarnesApr 18, 2023
- ReviewsNavy Blue “Ways Of Knowing” ReviewNavy Blue’s “Ways Of Knowing” is a poetically profound homage to the relationships that shaped him.
By Caleb HardyApr 13, 2023
- Reviews“The Super Mario Bros. Movie” Skates By On Charm (But Not Much Else)“The Super Mario Bros. Movie” delivers on nostalgic feels, but stumbles as a cohesive narrative.
By Mike FugereApr 10, 2023
- ReviewsReview: Untrapped: The Story Of Lil BabyLil Baby’s 2022 documentary, Untrapped: is reviewed and analyzed for those curious about the rise of the Atlanta rapper.
By Paul BarnesMar 6, 2023
- ReviewsCreed III Review: Michael B. Jordan Directs A Classic“Champs gotta start somewhere, right?”- Damian Anderson in Creed 3, 2023
By Zachary RobertsMar 6, 2023
- ReviewsLauren London & Jonah Hill’s You People, Review“Does your Barack do coke to excuse his gay stuff?”
By Molly ByrneMar 1, 2023